I’m not a professional writer, nor am I a dating/relationship expert. I’m just a regular 34 year old singleton who doesn’t want to be a singleton any more; sharing my thoughts, opinions and dating experiences with you. I hope you enjoy!
Come and find me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/TheSingleFilez
10 ‘Interesting’ Facts About Me…
- I have never had a long term relationship.
- I tend to attract guys who have either commitment or baggage issues.
- I tend to attract guys who are younger than me. I’m 34 years old but I look (and sometimes act!) like a 25 year old.
- I’m terrible at making eye-contact with a guy I fancy if out at a bar, club or even on the street.
- I’ve mostly dated black and mixed race guys, however, now I plan to be an equal opportunist.
- I’ve never had a fuck buddy or any kind of ‘friends with benefits’ arrangement.
- I go for extremely looooong periods without having sex (see point 6).
- My crushes include Lance Gross, David Beckham, Keston Karter, Khalil Kain, Common, Eddie Cibrian, Idris Elba, Mechad Brooks, Shemar Moore and Mark Wahlberg.
- My friends and family truly don’t understand why I’ve never had a boyfriend (I know they’re biased, but I tend to agree with them).
- I have a great social life and don’t let being single stop me from doing what I want to do but hey, plain and simple, I’d really like a boyfriend now.